Message from MBA Program
Our students are our assets. We continuously invest and
add value in our assets. We will educate our MBA
students by providing them the best possible environment
for learning and personal development. We will do it by
developing their business acumen, preparing them for
real life ethical dilemmas, so they can manage
conflicting decisions and paradoxes. We will develop
them as competent, ethical and socially sensitive
To achieve our mission following are MBA program
1. Develop business acumen, knowledge and skills of the
business and management. With rigor of class room
teaching and engagement with strategic level decision
makers from local and global organizations.
2. Develop and groom competencies including
communication and leadership by inculcating drive for
success, disciplined, hard work with innovative as well
as analytical problem solving skills.
3. Developing both the local and global mindset with
national, regional and global business perspective by
using case method and experiential projects within
national and International organizations.
4. Foster entrepreneurial spark and mindset.
5. Develop ethical business leaders and not just
6. Develop critical thinking, creativity, divergent
thinking & team building skills.
To measure our program objectives following are MBA
1. Develop an ability to make well informed decisions
which are ethically sound and profitable in different
2. Appreciate the importance of social and environmental
issues and dilemmas in business
3. Enhance value creation in personal and professional
aspects with strong and proficient Interpersonal &
teamwork skills, written, oral communication and
4. Utilize information, literary and computing skills to
effectively prepare and present reports for various
5. Acquire field-specific knowledge and experience to
process and interpret both strategic level and
operational level processes and organizational systems.
6. Planning and implementation of different business and
functional issues and agendas within the business
7. Appreciate cultural sensitivity and diversity within
8. Understand opportunities and challenges of
internationalization/ globalization, technology and
social media on business/
9. Continuous engagement in professional development and
10. Understand & balance between the business and human
factors while choosing among different alternatives
I warmly welcome MBA class of 2015. I am positive you
will not only transform yourself at IBA but you will
play an important role in transforming our business and
social organizations and Pakistani society, towards
human excellence and wellbeing.
I wish you all, a life changing experience at IBA MBA
Dr. Nasir Afghan